After more than a year, the propel export-plugin got updated! The changes are not massive, but nice nonetheless.
Lets see what is new:
- Works with Workbench 5.1 (OSS and SE)
- Adds support for Workbenchs User Data Types
- Fixes BOOLEANS appearing as UNKNOWN (when using Workbench 5.1)
- Supports Propel 1.3 defaultExpr-Attribute
- Add name-attribute to unique and index-tags
- Add size-attribute to unique-indexes and normal indexes only if size is available
This means that it works now with the actual Workbench-Release and fully supports Propel 1.2 and Propel 1.3. It should also work with the upcoming Propel 1.4 but 1.4-specific features such as behaviours are not yet supported.
Download Link: MySQL Workbench Propel-Export Plugin v0.5
(Be sure to reload the file if it still shows the 0.4 version)
If you have questions regarding the new features or you find bugs / have suggestions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment!
Edit: Fixed link. Sorry!